Tuesday, December 31, 2013

I Love my Bed..

            To Read my Last Entry. Click    ---> HERE<----
I really do Love my bed! Sometimes I hide under the covers and just lay there and Dream! Or I watch hours of Netflix, or cuddle down in the warmth and read endless stories and of Course I sleep,,, A lot. 
Have I ever really said that when I worked at chick Allan's, I mostly worked afternoon? I'm almost always in bed until 10:00 am. sometimes later if I stayed up past 2 am,  
Since John now has a job, We're in bed at a acceptable time because I fully admit when he wasn't working, we'd stay up late but when he has to be up at 6:45, We're usually turning off the light around 11:00/11:30.   Then when he gets up, I wake up and then fall back to sleep after he's left.  

Christmas is finally behind us! and I think everyone enjoyed their presents. John's mother loved her owl measuring cups and Doctor who shirt, While Jake was pretty happy about his straight Razors with all the little things with it. Brendan loved his whiskey. Bailee and Lucas could really care less with what I gave them. but My sister loves it.  she and Brendan are going to go to Saskatoon together while I have a Movie night with the kids. Though I did it because I didn't have money and i figured I could plan it out to when I did have some money so I could spoil them with Pizza, slurpees and a rental movie. but my sister wants it before the 13th.  And Money has been tight.. I haven't gotten to pay Decembers bills yet even but I will make it work somehow. 
I got some interesting things. Halo Risk( we can't understand the rules so we haven't played) Futurama Monoplay( I won) Two Lovely Prisims, A bird feeder, Chocolate!, Froggie Grip things for the tub, Etc.
Have I mentioned I <3 My Love's Family. They're So Good to me.


I think I got over ambitious the other day. I mixed up Dough and filling for perogies. but ended up sticking it in the fridge and stuck it in the fridge and haven't finished it yet. I always got out Beef to make mini Meat tarts and haven't done that even but we did make Fresh Pasta and freeze so we can enjoy it three more times. I've also made Fresh Flax Bread which rose really well but has a large bubble... I think i didn't punch my dough down well enough in the first rising. As I waited for my bread to rise, I simmered Dried beans on the stove and turned them into Refried Beans! which are insanely yummy, somewhat healthy and just down right delicious!
Tonight I'll be making up some Fresh Tortillas and making Cheesy Pork and refried bean Quesadillas. with a nice Spicy Chipotle Sauce!

I am still unsure on what I shall do. I know I don't really want to work in the local restaurants. Rookies(BV) has a temperamental and unfriendly atmosphere while Johnny's Bistro(Pioneer) is dirty.  And well. Big Lou's is just disgusting, on a Second note. Did you know you Can Check out the Health Inspection of each restaurant in Town!  Link  It will tell you the issues that they have. One Restaurant has a issue with rodents while a few have troubles with being kept Clean!
  I  have applied at Co-op, ware house one, Sobeys, Rona and a few other places. A couple only offer part time work and minimum wage.
I regret applying at sobey's because he told me that if I was hired, I would have to remove all visible piercings... all 20 of them.  and I'm not sure if I am willing to do that. I adore my piercings and feel like they really help me show who I am on the inside.  

It is New Year's Eve. This is the Rare time that I've actually had it off.  for the Past 8 years I have worked til 11:00ish.   Last year I sat and had a drink with My love and his mother.  This year My love and I are staying home, Enjoying some shrimp cocktails and drinking some spiced Rum with Coke.
We were supposed to go out with my friend Shaun but he was a no show. Im kind of worried about him actually. Last I talked to him he was driving home from Saskatoon... Hopefully he got home just fine.  

I don't make new year revolutions because never once in the past have I stuck to them so I don't do it anymore. I mostly just think of the New Adventures that I'll maybe get to Experience.

Though Remember How I talked about Making Mozza in my last Post. I've been learning about Rennet which is enzymes from a baby calfs stomach.(eww) They know use ones 

that are grown in labs. But you can also make it yourself using plants! Which I find kind of 

interesting and I shall be trying it. One that is best for soft cheese like ricotta and cottage 

cheese is the stinging Nettle? which I've never heard of but probly seen. Then Purple

thistle which I do know, So This summer I will Try to make a plant Rennet!

K my text is acting all Funny. So I'm taking it as a sign that I need to go now. 
Laters 

No comments:

Post a Comment