Sunday, August 3, 2014

I never thought I'd ever own a puppy. I always pegged myself a cat person. Don't get me wrong. I still want a Cat for my very own. To make up for the cuddles that John won't give me. Lol. I also never thought I'd be shouting hey where are you taking my sock or when I stepped in a puddle, I had to hope it was a puddle of water from earlier... But over a year ago, I fell in love with someone who just happened to have a Dog who he loved very Much and had to bring when he moved in. Hey he was the first guy I offically moved in. I thought living with a man and a Dog would be easy(Boy was I wrong) Sure it had it's up and downs.  With time I found I kind of liked having a dog around except when he snores... So When my Friend Tony asked me if I would take a puppy. I reluctantly said YEs. I admit I had a lot of doubt. A puppy is a lot of commitment. Love and care. I really wasn't sure I could do it.
Yesterday we picked him up. And as we drove home, the names we had discussed and couldn't decide on just melted away and one just seemed so Perfect. And my worries and doubts melted away as we drove home with him on my lap cuddling and slowly drowsing.  Adorable.
I did question myself the first time he peed on the floor then as he squatted to take a poo and I run with him for the door(we don't make it, he got it on my foot) but as we sit and cuddle on the floor or as he tries to walk and falls over. The worries just melt away all over again.  I gave him a bath and he cried so hard and struggled. A treat wouldn't even calm him. Then he hide under the bed in the middle and pouted for a long time.

        We gave our notice.At the end of September, We are out of our little rental house.   So John roughly has two Months to get everything livable in the trailer.
yesterday We picked up a lot of supplies.   today we put the tin on. So our roof is officially done. Yay. We have one window in. We may even get the siding up too. But today is so hot that john and tony haven't worked very hard or fast.


No comments:

Post a Comment